- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Catholic Word
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Good News About Sex & Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions about Catholic TeachingChristopher WestAscension Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.88Save 28% ($3.89)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW166193
Beloved and Blessed: Biblical Wisdom for Family LifeKimberly HahnServant Books / 2010 / DVD$21.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW169461
The Greatest Commandments - A 40- Week Spiritual Journey For Married Couples is an innovative and engaging multi-sensory program that seeks to help couples build strong and lasting Christ-centered marriages within the constraints of their busy and hectic lives. Packaged in an exquisitely crafted and visually stunning boxset, it serves as an impactful 40-week marriage strengthening program for married couples.
The Greatest Commandments is a structured, innovative, and biblically rooted marriage enrichment program that will help couples:
- Deepen and strengthen their relationship and rebuild honesty, trust, and respect.
- Show more affection, reverence, and esteem for each other.
- Establish a strong spiritual foundation and deeper commitment to seeking God together.
- Develop loving habits that will become part of their everyday life.
- Rekindle the love, joy, and passion of the relationship.
- Remember they receive the strength, power, and grace needed from Christ to help each other get to heaven.
Though best embarked on within the first 2 years of marriage, it is equally relevant and engaging for couples who have been married for many years. The program consists of the couple watching a 20-min video together at the beginning of every month (for 10 months) relating to a particular focus topic and then automatically receiving a weekly email (for 40 weeks) that gives them more tips and information on fortifying their marriage as well as challenging them to do something special for their spouses.
Each video segment/topic correlates to 4 emails. Each email also has an MP3 audio file attachment link that is a recording of Deacon Harold's or his wife Colleen's narration of that email (for the husband and wife versions respectively) thus offering an engaging, personal and intimate journey with them over the 40 weeks. The product is a must-have for every married couple (especially newlyweds) and also makes a great Wedding, Valentine's or Christmas gift!
- 4 Engaging DVDs covering 10 topics presented by dynamic evangelist Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers
- 2 Bookmarks on 25 ways to love each other (one for him & her)
- 2 Prayer cards with a beautiful prayer (one for him & her)
- 40 weekly emails for him and her with MP3 files so you can listen on your iPod or favorite digital player