- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 36
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the DifferenceThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679735Video
What on Earth Am I Here For?: Six Sessions on The Purpose Driven Life, Expanded Edition, Study GuideRick WarrenZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW696186
Living a Life of Balance, Women of Faith Bible StudiesThomas Nelson / 2005 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW252630
The Grace Awakening called all Christians to wake up and reject living in such legalistic, performance-oriented bondage. The God of the universe has given us an amazing, revolutionary gift of grace and freedom. This freedom and grace set us apart from every other "religion" on the face of the earth.
Now, in this ground-breaking Workbook, filled with questions, exercises, journaling ideas, and scriptures to explore, Charles Swindoll teaches you how to start living a grace-filled life. Freedom and joy-not lists and demands and duties-await all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
willnashua, nhAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5personal study on graceApril 12, 2013willnashua, nhAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this was much needed in my faith walk. lots of insight with iconic sidebars (much like the Dummies Books), and quotes from various authors for going deeper. this is a companion workbook, and though I have never read the original book myself, I didn't need to.
Donna Rucinski5 Stars Out Of 5October 3, 2008Donna RucinskiThis workbook does challenge the Christian to examine his/her individual walk with Christ in relationship to self, family, and others. I like the many Scriptural passages that help in understanding Swindoll's points.
Q: Is it necessaryto read the Grace Awakening book first in order to do the workbook, or can one do the workbook on it's own?
This can be completed without reading the book. It's a study that incorporates the themes from Grace Awakening with excerpts from the book and various MacArthur sermons.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides