- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Movie Discussion Guide Bible Study
For God loved the world so much...
The Gospel of John is a word-for-word adaptation of the fourth gospel from the Good News translation. The movie represents an eyewitness account of the life, ministry, teaching, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as told by his beloved disciple John.
This study guide will help you discuss the major themes portrayed in the movie. What did Jesus teach? How did he interact with other people? What did he command people to do? What was Jesus like as a person? How was he glorified by God?
Discussing the Scenes
--Jesus Interaction with People
(John 2:24 25; 5:41 47; 8:42 47)
(John 3:16 21; 5:24; 6:47 51; 7:16; 8:12, 58; 10:7 15; 12:49 50; 14:6; 15:1 8)
(John 3:16 18; 5:14; 8:2 11; 11:25 27; 20:30 31)
(John 1:14; 8:46; 10:22 39)
(John 2:1 11; 7:2 10, 30; 8:20; 12:23 28; 13:31 32; 17:1 5)
As the Credits Roll
The Gospel of John (Visual Bible International, 2003), rated PG-13.
Photo © Copyright Visual Bible International
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search