- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Chris Seay is one of my favorite people. Hes a shepherd at heart. His insights on culture always take me into a better understanding of the world we live in. Im grateful for him in so many ways.
Don Miller, author of Blue Like Jazz
An epic journey into the deepest mysteries of faith
Lost is not just a television show. It has become much larger than that, growing into a complex, mystery-filled epic that has garnered over twenty-three million participants. Some might call these people viewers, but you dont just watch Lostyou participate in it. It demands that you dialogue with the story, seeking theories, discussing with friends, and comparing yourself to the characters.
Lost has broken all the formulas for television, and in doing so has drawn together millions of people on a shared journey that explores life, faith, history, science, philosophy, hope, and the basic questions of what it means to be human. Its the seemingly infinite ideas, philosophies, and biblical metaphors that draw us in and leave us wanting more.
The Gospel According to Lost explores each of these elements in an analysis of faith and metaphora perfect resource for those who want to go even deeper into the journey.
Inside, youll discover what Lost has to say about
- The clash between faith and reas0n, on the island and in real life;
- The struggle with guilt that consumes each characterand sometimes us too;
- The dichotomy between fatalism and fate, and what the Bible advises;
- How being loston an island or in societypresents an opportunity for reinvention that liberates some and paralyzes others.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Media
- Start A New Search