- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Chris Seay is one of my favorite people. Hes a shepherd at heart. His insights on culture always take me into a better understanding of the world we live in. Im grateful for him in so many ways.
Don Miller, author of Blue Like Jazz
An epic journey into the deepest mysteries of faith
Lost is not just a television show. It has become much larger than that, growing into a complex, mystery-filled epic that has garnered over twenty-three million participants. Some might call these people viewers, but you dont just watch Lostyou participate in it. It demands that you dialogue with the story, seeking theories, discussing with friends, and comparing yourself to the characters.
Lost has broken all the formulas for television, and in doing so has drawn together millions of people on a shared journey that explores life, faith, history, science, philosophy, hope, and the basic questions of what it means to be human. Its the seemingly infinite ideas, philosophies, and biblical metaphors that draw us in and leave us wanting more.
The Gospel According to Lost explores each of these elements in an analysis of faith and metaphora perfect resource for those who want to go even deeper into the journey.
Inside, youll discover what Lost has to say about
- The clash between faith and reas0n, on the island and in real life;
- The struggle with guilt that consumes each characterand sometimes us too;
- The dichotomy between fatalism and fate, and what the Bible advises;
- How being loston an island or in societypresents an opportunity for reinvention that liberates some and paralyzes others.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Media
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search