- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
"This is the most promising proposal to date for overcoming Christian doctrinal supersessionism while maintaining the continuing theological importance of Judaism for Christianity and not sacrificing the christological claims historically considered essential to Christian identity."
-George Lindbeck, Yale Divinity School
R. Kendall Soulen is Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology, Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington, D.C.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Fortress Press
Publication Date: 1996
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Tom5 Stars Out Of 5November 22, 2006TomI thought this was an excellent book. It reveals the importance of the Old Testament and how the church has failed to correctly teach it in the past. This will only continue unless the church starts recognizing the legitimacy of the Jewish people and the plan that God is working out through them. I stress that this is not a light read. It will make you think. It reads more like a long technical theological paper rather than a book one would sit down and read at the end of a long day.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Old Testament Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Judaism & Christianity
- Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Old Testament Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Dialogue Between World Religions
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Old Testament Theology
- Books >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Judaism & Christianity
- Books >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Old Testament Theology
- Books >> Theology >> World Religions >> Dialogue Between World Religions
- Start A New Search