- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Charles Stanley, one of the most influential spiritual leaders of our day, shares the key to personal and even world peace in The Gift of Forgiveness. as Stanley points out that no sin is so shockingly evil it blocks God's forgiveness nor so trivial it negates the need for God's mercy, he shares the specifics of how to go about receiving and giving forgiveness.
The Gift of Forgiveness reflects the heart of Stanley's teaching ministry. In this markedly helpful book, Stanley addresses such questions as how to practise a life of forgiveness in all your relationships and how to make forgiveness an ongoing, practical experience in your life.
Previously published in hardcover (0840790724).
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled Life - eBookAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2009 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$8.99Save 16% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2939EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search