- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
How does the Spirit work in and through believers? The answers are found in this eBook, The Fruit of the Spirit. In less than 30 minutes, you will understand Galatians 5: 22, 23, and the nine Fruit of the Spirit traits. The Fruit of the Spirit is an excellent tool for teaching, devotions, or for reference when you are asked about the importance of the Holy Spirit in the believerIs life.
For Christians, the Fruit of the Spirit represent the growth believers experience in Christ through the Holy Spirit. That's why this teaching is so important. The Fruit of the Spirit eBook is an excellent resource that will show you how the Spirit works in and through believers to achieve a true change in action and behavior.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22, 23
The Fruit of the Spirit eBook provides insight to how the fruit of the Spirit was evident in the life of Jesus. For example - According the Apostle Paul, a fruit of the Spirit is love. The Fruit of the Spirit eBook defines love this way: Love is not based on emotions or feelings. It is a decision to be committed to the well being of others without any conditions or circumstances.
The Fruit of the Spirit eBook includes:
- A definition for each fruit of the Spirit
- How each fruit was exemplified in Jesus' life
- Scripture references that show the fruit manifested in someone's life
- The Greek word for each of the fruit of the Spirit, including:
- The word for love is agape
- The word for joy is chara
The Fruit of the Spirit eBook offers four powerful verses that define Good Fruit as well as a list of Bad Fruit, which includes: greed, anger, drunkenness, and evil desires, among others.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Yes or No: How Your Everyday Decisions Will Forever Shape Your Life - eBookJeff ShinabargerDavid C. Cook / 2014 / ePub$3.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 80% ($12.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65923EB
General Learning-Colors, Preschool Get Ready WorkbooksSchool Zone Publishing / 1998 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW02064
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search