- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Old Testament Offerings Bible Study
our hands, and the role of purity.
In this study, we will
examine the fellowship offering, also
called the peace offering. We will look
at the relationship of fellowship, peace
with God, and thankfulness, along with
the idea that sacrifices and offerings need
not always involve atonement for sin. Sometimes
an offering is simply a gift of love.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Leviticus 3
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Offering gratitude every feast can be a feast unto the Lord.
--Teaching point two: Offering extravagantly our most generous offerings are the ones we share with one another.
--Teaching point three: Offering in purity God looks on the heart, not only on the altar.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search