- All Products
- Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfarehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1032418&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Facts On
The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses, Revised and UpdatedJohn Ankerberg, John Weldon, Dillon BurroughsHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Mass Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW922159
Well-known authors and noted researchers John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs have updated and revised The Facts on the Mormon Church, a significant title from the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold).
The Facts on the Mormon Church presents the truth about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Mormon history, doctrines, practices, and theology. Readers find well-researched and easy-to-understand answers to many of the common and not-so-common questions surrounding this high-profile church, all in a handy, quick-reference format. Topics include:
- How did Mormonism originate? Who was Joseph Smith?
- Is it a Christian religion? What does it teach about God?
- What is the Mormon doctrine regarding salvation? Life after death?
- Who do they believe Jesus Christ was...is?
- What is the Book of Mormon? The Pearl of Great Price? Doctrine and Covenants?
Suzanne2 Stars Out Of 5September 6, 2009SuzanneThis book provides a very interesting perspective of differences between Christianity and Mormonism. As a religious studies major in college, I found "The Facts on the Mormon Church" to be condescending--even negatively argumentative--and not an objective presentation of the Mormon religion and beliefs. I was hoping for the latter, but this book, unfortunately, reads more like a tract than an informational book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hyper-Grace: Exposing the Dangers of the Modern Grace MessageMichael BrownCharisma House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW365891
Thank You, 25 PackCrossway Books & Bibles / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW84037