The Expanded Bible: New Testament - eBook
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Nueva Version Internacional
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Expanded Bible is a unique tool to deepen your own understanding of Scripture. This project makes the best of biblical scholarship more available to any interested reader of the Bible.
—John Ortberg, Pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, CA
- Expanded translations bring out meanings and offer alternative wordings.
- Literal meanings of terms from the original languages are included where they can provide more understanding.
- Traditional wordings recall familiar terms and expressions.
- Comments explain passages that can be understood better with a brief remark.
- Useful references supply rewarding opportunities for comparing other Scriptures.
- Variants display additional wording in some of the original language texts.
- Size: 6" x 8.75" x 1.5"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
The Expanded Bible: New Testamentáreflects the latestáscholarship, current English, and the needs of contemporary students of the Bible.áThis new testamentáincludes a multitude of study aidsáright in line with the text. Expanded translations and other helpsámake it possible for you toástudy the Bible while you read
- Expanded translationsábring out theámeaning of words and offer alternatives.
- Literal meaningsáof termsáfrom the original languages are included where they can provide more understanding.
- Traditional wordingsáassist recollection of familiar terms and expressions.
- Commentsáexplain passages that can be understood better with a brief remark.
- Usefuláreferencesásupply rewarding opportunities for comparing other Scriptures.
- Variantsádisplayáadditional wording in some of the original language texts.