The Essential IVP Reference Collection 3.0
Email me when this product is available.
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- New Testament dictionary series
- Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels
- Dictionary of Paul and His Letters
- Dictionary of the Later New Testament & Its Developments
- Dictionary of New Testament Background
- Bible background commentaries
- The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament
- The IVP Bible Background Commentary: New Testament
- The New Bible Dictionary and New Bible Commentary
- Hard Sayings of the Bible
- The Dictionary of Biblical Imagery
- New Bible Atlas
- New Dictionary of Biblical Theology
- New Dictionary of Theology
- Four convenient "pocket" dictionaries offer a quick-reference resources
- Biblical studies
- The study of New Testament Greek
- Theological terms
- Apologetics and the philosophy of religion
- 512MB RAM
- Windows 98
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 10.25 X 7.50 (inches)
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
Dictionary of New Testament Background: A Compendium of Contemporary Biblical ScholarshipInter-Varsity Press / 2000 / Hardcover$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$60.00Save 33% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17808
Dictionary of Paul and His Letters: A Compendium of Contemporary Biblical ScholarshipG.F. Hawthorne, R.P. Martin & D.G. Reid, eds.Inter-Varsity Press / 1993 / Hardcover$37.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$60.00Save 37% ($22.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1778
Dictionary of the Later New Testament & Its Developments: A Compendium of Contemporary Biblical ScholarshipInter-Varsity Press / 1997 / Hardcover$38.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$60.00Save 36% ($21.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17796
Dictionary of the Old Testament Pentateuch: A Compendium of Contemporary Biblical ScholarshipEdited by T. Desmond Alexander & David W. BakerInter-Varsity Press / 2002 / Hardcover$37.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$60.00Save 37% ($22.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17812
- over a dozen of InterVarsity Press's award-winning reference books
- the equivalent of over 12,000 pages of printed material
- over 10 million words of the most up-to-date information on the Bible, Bible history, cultural background and theology
- the authoritative work of hundreds of today's leading biblical and theological scholars from all over the world
- a money-saving package that includes the equivalent of over $550 worth of printed books
- easy-to-use software that will have you up and going in minutes
- a free KJV Bible
- unlockable NIV, NRSV, RSV, NASB, NLT and The Message
- unlockable Complete Works of Josephus and Works of Philo
- complete user's manual included right on the CD-ROM for easy access
- every book interconnected to work as a single reference source
Teknon4 Stars Out Of 5Good product, amazing value for money, LibronixSeptember 5, 2011TeknonQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The range of books in this package is wide and deep. The dictionary titles are well respected and reliable. Compared to a printed book, using this package is not very intuitive, but that is really a criticism of the Libronix system, not the titles themselves. Searching is fast, and you have to be rather specific or you get too many matches, because there is so much information. Overall a great package!
MikeChMississippiAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Title Correct: ivp ESSENTIAL reference libraryMay 19, 2011MikeChMississippiAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These excellent dictionaries are an invaluable addition to any pastor's library. They are written by some of the greatest evangelical scholars in the world. The dictionaries included are aimed a specific areas of Scripture. There is nothing else quite like it for the money. At this low price, you simply cannot do better than this collection.
prophetess771Columbia, SCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Resource ToolsDecember 30, 2010prophetess771Columbia, SCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleExcellent resource tools to assist in personal Bible Study or preparing Sermons and Bible Studies for Pastors and Small Group Leaders.
H. van Wingerden5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2010H. van WingerdenI have used a lot of reference tools in in my life but the Essential IVP Reference Collection 3.0 is more complete and easier to use than almost all the reference books I have read. The treatment of almost all entries which I saw need to consult until now is exhaustive. I do not feel the urge to take my reference books from the shelf anymore since using the Collection is so much easier.
brian3 Stars Out Of 5April 7, 2010brianTwo issues with the software. First, the activation code did not work and I had to call customer service. Customer service was great, however, I do not own a single Libronix product that I did not need customer service to help me install. Secondly, there could be a much better serach engine for the books to find information you are looking for. All that being said, the background material is great and indespensible when preparing a sermon or Bible study.
Q: Do you have to have Logos Libronix Digital Library System to use this CD? Do you have to have Logos Libronix Digital Library System to use The Essential IVP Reference Collection 3.0?
Yes, the Essential IVP Reference Collection is built on the Logos Library System. Logos has during summer 2002 upgraded and rereleased the Libronix Digital Library System and current customers may get the free upgrade from their website.
Q: Will this product run on windows vista?
Yes, this will run on Vista.
Q: Will this run on Windows 7?
Yes, this is Windows 7 compatible.
Other Customers Also Purchased
40 Days to Better Living-Weight Management - eBookScott Morris, Church Health CenterBarbour Books / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40616EB
The First and Second Epistles to the ThessaloniansLeon MorrisWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2009 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$28.00Save 32% ($9.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW865007