- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
- Features teachings from one of America's best-loved pastors and theologians
- Topical studies filled with life application principles
- For individual study or to be shared with a small group
in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Tough ReadNovember 10, 2011in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1The content may have been good...but it was dry and difficult to get into. It was one of those books that I had to ask myself if it was worth the time I would have to invest to complete it.
Desmond Jones5 Stars Out Of 5August 20, 2010Desmond JonesThis Bible Study guide is fantastic. We have learn so much from Dr. Charles Stanley and have put it to practical use.
Nancy Bresette2 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Nancy BresetteThis study seems geared for new believers. My adult study group, who has been together for years, feels it is a bit simplistic. I also felt more Scripture references would have been helpful for those wishing to dig deep into God's word.
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Study Your Bible: Discover the Life-Changing Approach to God's WordKay Arthur, David Arthur, Pete De LacyHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 43% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW953436
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search