- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
- Features teachings from one of America's best-loved pastors and theologians
- Topical studies filled with life application principles
- For individual study or to be shared with a small group
in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Tough ReadNovember 10, 2011in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1
The content may have been good...but it was dry and difficult to get into. It was one of those books that I had to ask myself if it was worth the time I would have to invest to complete it.
Desmond Jones5 Stars Out Of 5August 20, 2010Desmond Jones
This Bible Study guide is fantastic. We have learn so much from Dr. Charles Stanley and have put it to practical use.
Nancy Bresette2 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Nancy Bresette
This study seems geared for new believers. My adult study group, who has been together for years, feels it is a bit simplistic. I also felt more Scripture references would have been helpful for those wishing to dig deep into God's word.
Other Customers Also Purchased
He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear the Voice of God - eBookPriscilla ShirerMoody Publishing / 2007 / ePub$7.64 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$11.24Save 32% ($3.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10323EB
Satisfied: Discovering Contentment in a World of ConsumptionJeff ManionZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW328353
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search