- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The inspiring story that has encouraged thousands of children who have felt left out or who have special needs.
In this timeless bestseller, readers experience the tender love God has for those who feel alone and different. Joshua was a lamb with a crippled leg who felt left out because he couldnÆt run and play like the other lambs. But God had a very special plan for JoshuaÆs life, as He does for all who feel alone. Readers can expect a gentle tug on their hearts as the little lambÆs prayers are answered in an amazing way. Original oil-painting illustrations by Liz Bonham brilliantly capture the beauty and warmth of this endearing story.
Meets national education standards.
More than 120 million readers have been inspired by the words of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
Margaret5 Stars Out Of 5My grandchildren love this book.July 11, 2013MargaretQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have read this book to my grandson and granddaughter so many times, and each time I start to tear up when I read that God has a special plan for those who feel left out. My granddaughter took the book to school for Show and Tell, and the teacher showed the DVD to the class.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Start A New Search