- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The City of God is a rebuttal of this belief-but that is far from all that it is. In addition to being an apologetic work of Christian influence, is also one the most important theological constructions on theological anthropology (esp. human depravity, political instability) and the glory of God, of his kingdom, his "City" his righteousness. Moreover, the book is perhaps the most important and groundbreaking political philosophy the church has yet to produce.
Second only to Augustine's Confessions in popularity, and spreading a wider theological net than his De Trinitate, The City of God is the greatest and most comprehensive of Augustine's works. It is impossible to understand his thought, or its trajectory without this work.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search