BROWSE for Christian Living
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
The gifts of speaking in tongues, healing, receiving visions, working miracles, casting out demons, and prophesying have all come back on a wide scale in the last thirty years. The mighty sign-miracles of New Testament times are being experienced again. Or are they? How do present-day 'gifts' compare with the signs and wonders of the early church. Are they the same? Why have nearly two millennia of church history passed without them -including the greatest periods of reformations and revival?
What was the purpose of these gifts in New Testament times? Were they intended to be permanent in the ongoing life of the church? This book provides clear biblical answers to all these questions. Softcover, 113 pages from Wakeman.
Number of Pages: 113
Vendor: Wakeman Trust
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/02/15.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The authors describe the purpose of the sign-miracles and revelatory gifts of New Testament times, and their precise nature. Were they intended to be ongoing in the life of the Church? Numerous questions are here answered, such as, What exactly are the greater works of John 14.12? and Are the signs following, referred to in Mark 16, for today? This work has been helpful to many thousands, having passed through numerous printings in English, and having been translated into many other languages.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Dan Kirk Hey YouGreenfield, WisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommended.May 20, 2013Dan Kirk Hey YouGreenfield, WisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is laid out very nicely where it takes you step by step explaining the Bible, building upon a foundation, precept upon precept.
Page 1 of 1
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/02/15. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Healing
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Prophecy
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Speaking in Tongues
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Prophecy
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Speaking in Tongues
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search