- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Psalm 119 Experience: A Devotional Journey You Will Not Forget - eBookJohn KrampB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW72856EB
The Book of Acts ebook is not simply ancient history. It is our story, the story that informs who Christians are. It's the story of the early church, early missionary work, and the initial move of the Holy Spirit. It covers the lives of Peter, Paul, Barnabas, Silas and the other Christians who took the Gospel far beyond Jerusalem.
This Book of Acts Bible Study ebook shows that God is active. He was active in the book of Acts, and He is active in our lives today. Navigate deeper into the Acts of the apostles with Rose Publishing's 14-page Bible study resource, The Book of Acts. This fantastic Bible study ebook provides loads of information at a glance. Enjoy simple summaries, Bible charts, biblical map, and other visual resources that make learning about the early church and early missions movement easier than ever before. It's perfect for adult Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and small group curriculum.
This Fantastic Bible Study on the Book of Acts—
Provides Background Information on the Book of Acts:
- Who wrote Acts?
- When was the book of Acts written?
- For whom was the Acts of the Apostles written?
Explains the Foundation and History of the Early Church, Including—
- Key events, such as Jesus' ascension to heaven, the receiving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, and the stoning of Stephen.
- Key early church leaders, such as the apostle Paul, Peter, Stephen, Barnabas, Silas.
- Key mission movements of the early church to Jerusalem, Philippi, Athens, Corinth, Ephesus, Rome, Asia Minor, Judea, Samaria, Joppa, Caesarea, Phoencia, Cyprus, Antioch, Greece, Lebanon, and more.
- Key beliefs, such as the 9 basic components of the Gospel, the 5 essential characteristics of God, 12 identifying traits of Jesus Christ, and the 3 defining attributes of the Holy Spirit.
- Key practices of the early church, such as worship, sharing possessions with others, fellowship, and baptism.
Features helpful visual tools that make the information easy-to-understand—
- An outline of the entire book of Acts.
- Time line of major events in the book of Acts.
- Map showing the spread of Christianity during the first century.
- Charts showing loads of information at a glance, covering—
- Each of Peter's main speeches.
- Peter and Paul' ministries and actions.
- Each of Paul's missionary journeys, including where he went, who he was traveling with, his route, and more.
The book of Acts is a key part of God's plan to reach the whole world. When the Holy Spirit overpowered the upper room with the sound like a roaring windstorm, history changed forever! People from many nations were beside themselves with wonder at hearing God's amazing acts in their own languages. The Spirit set Jerusalem ablaze, and the good news spread like wildfire. From the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to the first martyr through to the foundation of the early church, this Book of Acts Bible Study ebook is packed with inspiring stories and essential principles we all should learn as Christians.
Steve LucasAtenas, Costa RicaAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good overview of ActsNovember 1, 2013Steve LucasAtenas, Costa RicaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I have found that many times Rose Publishing pamphlets could serve as guides to building a sermon series. However, the "Book of Acts" pamphlet (Rose Publishing, 2013) is not like that. The information is solid and the presentation is beautiful. The author summarizes the book through brief summaries of the key characters presented in Acts.
However, I think some elements could have been stronger. For example, the timeline was great and may have been a better structure for the rest of the pamphlet. And although the map on page 12 showed the spread of Christianity in the first century, it failed to include Paul's four missionary journeys. Instead they are presented on the next page in chart form.
Overall, I still recommend the pamphlet. However, I felt like it could have been stronger based on other examples from Rose Publishing.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search