Out of Stock This product is no longer available and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This item has been assigned a new stock number.
Children of every age long for the unconditional love and approval that comes from a healthy relationship with their parents. In this study, Dr. John Trent reveals five essential elements for instilling your children and spouse with a deep sense of self-worth and an unshakable emotional well-being. Kit includes a DVD, participant's guide, online leader's guide, and digital church resources.
|Format: Other, N/A|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
Be the first to write a review!
Q: How long are the video teaching segments on the DVD? We are thinking of using this for a church study but need to know if we could do a video segment and then small group questions in an hour format. Thanks.
A: Video time is approximately 32 minutes for each session.
Q: The DVD Blessing by John Trent - is this the same series of his of a few years ago with a title Choosing the Blessing or similar title? Blessing by John Trent - is this the same series of years ago of Choosing the Blessing or a similar title?
A: Yes, this DVD follows the same theme as John Trent's book "Choosing to Live the Blessing" from the 1980s.
Availability: Available to ship on or about 10/30/14. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Start A New Search