- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Peter
- 2 Thessalonians
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Bible Overview is a flexible, highly useful tool for explaining the overarching story of the Scriptures. It provides a very valuable framework for understanding the individual parts of the Bible, as well as a basic method for reading and understanding it. (DVD-ROM).
The Bible Overview is designed to help you:
- Present a clear and memorable overview of the Bible to others
- Demonstrate that the Bible isn't just a collection of random documents, but the unfolding story of God's relationship with the world
- An evangelistic resource that can be used in a variety of situations, and introduces people of all ages to the Bible
- Introduce young people in your youth group or Sunday school class to the flow of the whole Bible
- Introduce the context of sermons or Bible studies
- Equip your high school students with the skills to examine Bible passages in context
Because The Bible Overview is very simple, its presentation can be adapted to suit a wide range of people. It can be used with those of primary school age (focusing on the story and emphasizing the pictures) through to those at a tertiary level (looking in more detail at each stage of the story and grappling with its implications for Bible study).
What do I need to run The Bible Overview?
You will need a copy of this Leader's DVD-ROM, plus a copy of The Bible Overview Workbook for each participant. On the DVD-ROM you will find:
- A Leader’s Manual (in Adobe® PDF format) which provides a complete outline of the course, Bible references and explanatory notes
- Two different ways to present the material: (i) files for use with presentation software (in PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF and QuickTime format) (ii) picture and text cards (in Adobe® PDF format) which you can print and use to progressively build the presentation on a wall or display board.
Each course participant will need their own copy of The Bible Overview Workbook. These booklets provide an attractive and clear summary of the course for participants to follow during the course, and to keep for future reference as a helpful reminder of what they have learnt.
Vendor: Matthias Media
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/29/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears. - eBookMargaret FeinbergWorthy Publishing / 2015 / ePub$2.55 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$3.19Save 20% ($0.64)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73440EB
KJV Journaling Bible, Imitation Leather, Tan/brownBarbour / 2014 / Imitation Leather$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$39.99Save 45% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW369564
Bookmark With Ribbon Hole Pack (400 2 1/4 X 6 White Bookmarks on 100 Sheets)Ace Label Systems / Other$6.49 Retail:
$7.69Save 16% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW977022
Fast Track: Genesis to Revelation: The Quickest Way to Understand the Bible (Adult Edition), Member BookChad HovindLifeway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW877906
|Email me when this product is available.|