- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Bible Overview is a flexible, highly useful tool for explaining the overarching story of the Scriptures. It provides a very valuable framework for understanding the individual parts of the Bible, as well as a basic method for reading and understanding it. (DVD-ROM).
The Bible Overview is designed to help you:
- Present a clear and memorable overview of the Bible to others
- Demonstrate that the Bible isn't just a collection of random documents, but the unfolding story of God's relationship with the world
- An evangelistic resource that can be used in a variety of situations, and introduces people of all ages to the Bible
- Introduce young people in your youth group or Sunday school class to the flow of the whole Bible
- Introduce the context of sermons or Bible studies
- Equip your high school students with the skills to examine Bible passages in context
Because The Bible Overview is very simple, its presentation can be adapted to suit a wide range of people. It can be used with those of primary school age (focusing on the story and emphasizing the pictures) through to those at a tertiary level (looking in more detail at each stage of the story and grappling with its implications for Bible study).
What do I need to run The Bible Overview?
You will need a copy of this Leader's DVD-ROM, plus a copy of The Bible Overview Workbook for each participant. On the DVD-ROM you will find:
- A Leader’s Manual (in Adobe® PDF format) which provides a complete outline of the course, Bible references and explanatory notes
- Two different ways to present the material: (i) files for use with presentation software (in PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF and QuickTime format) (ii) picture and text cards (in Adobe® PDF format) which you can print and use to progressively build the presentation on a wall or display board.
Each course participant will need their own copy of The Bible Overview Workbook. These booklets provide an attractive and clear summary of the course for participants to follow during the course, and to keep for future reference as a helpful reminder of what they have learnt.
Vendor: Matthias Media
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Favorite Bible Stories, Ages 2-7 Coloring BookWarner Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW173524
Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears. - eBookMargaret FeinbergWorthy Publishing / 2015 / ePub$2.55 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$3.19Save 20% ($0.64)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73440EB
Bible Colour and Learn: 02 The New TestamentDay One Christian Ministries Inc / 2007 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$5.00Save 30% ($1.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW087176
Fast Track: Genesis to Revelation: The Quickest Way to Understand the Bible (Adult Edition), Member BookChad HovindLifeway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW877906