- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Ancient Context Ancient Faith
Gary M. Burge (PhD, King's College, Aberdeen University) is a professor of New Testament in the Department of Biblical and Theological Studies at Wheaton College and Graduate School, Wheaton, Illinois. Gary has authored a number of books, including Who Are Gods People in the Middle East? What Christians Are Not Being Told About Israel and the Palestinians; John and Letters of John in the NIV Application Commentary series; The New Testament in Antiquity (coauthored with Lynn Cohick and Gene Green); and the first three volumes in the Ancient Context, Ancient Faith series, The Bible and the Land and Jesus, the Middle Eastern Storyteller, and Encounters with Jesus. Gary specializes in the Middle East, its churches, and its history in the Hellenistic period.
Charles Rieber5 Stars Out Of 5Really enjoyable and enlightening read.January 4, 2013Charles RieberQuality: 5Value: 5Understanding the Bible requires an understanding of context. This book and others in the series really makes the context of the land and culture clear.
chasChicago, IlAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5wonderful learning and lots of picturesOctober 29, 2012chasChicago, IlAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4this book has been very interesting to read , i particularly enjoy the photos that relate to the copy . i felt like i took a trip to Israel while I was reading it . this book is appropriate for most ages . a book you will want to reread again in the future . i bought an extra copy as a gift as i wanted to share this knowledge
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Reference
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Search