Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Under Cover: The Promise of Protection Under His AuthorityJohn Bevere4 Stars Out Of 5 25 ReviewsSave 25%
Escape the enemy's deadly trap! The Bait of Satan exposes one of the most deceptive snares Satan uses to get believers out of the will of God--offense. Most people who are ensnared by the bait of Satan don't even realize it. Don't be fooled! You will encounter offense, and it's up to you how it will affect your relationship with God. Your response will determine your future. If offense is handled correctly, you will become stronger rather than bitter.
In this tenth anniversary edition of his best-selling book, John Bevere shows you how to stay free from offense and escape the victim mentality. With more than 400,000 copies in print, this book includes testimonials of transformed people who have read copies in print, this book includes testimonials of transformed people who have read the original book and a devotional supplement, featuring discussion questions, scriptures, and prayers.
You will find answers to tough questions like these:
- Why am I compelled to tell "my side" of the story?
- How can I fight thoughts of suspicion or distrust?
- What can I do to stop rehearsing past hurts?
- How can I regain trust after someone deeply offends me?
John Bevere is the author of ECPA and CBA top sellers, Thus Saith the Lord?, Breaking Intimidation, The Fear of the Lord and The Bait of Satan. John is dedicated to seeing this nation brought to revival and restoration. To pursue this purpose he founded John Bevere Ministries in 1990. John and wife, Lisa, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with their four children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You AreAnn Voskamp4.5 Stars Out Of 5 225 ReviewsSave 67%
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Paperback EditionBeth Moore5 Stars Out Of 5 37 ReviewsSave 53%
Made to Crave for Young Women: Satisfying Your Deepest Desires with GodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 77%Video
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search