- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
The Armor of God eBook helps bring Apostle Paul's message in Ephesians 6:10-18 to life. In less than 30 minutes, you will understand the key teachings about the spiritual armor God makes available for all believers. The Armor of God eBook provides historically accurate images and descriptions of a Roman Centurion's armor, then draws important correlations to God's spiritual armor: the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, Feet Prepared with Gospel of Peace, The Shield of Faith, The Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit.
This eBook will help you put on the full armor of God when you face temptations and struggles. The key to The Armor of God are the insights brought by Paul's knowledge of a Centurion's armor. Having an accurate picture of a Centurion's armor is important to understanding this portion of Scripture. The Centurion's armor is accurately illustrated in The Armor of God so you can see each piece of armor, understand its background, and see how it applies to today's spiritual battles.
In The Armor of God, you will see:
- How a Centurion's armor is put on and its purpose
- A detailed description of God's armor
- How the armor applies today, such as how the Belt of Truth prepares believers to be truthful
The eBook also presents:
- A verse-by-verse look at Ephesians 6:10-18 alongside an illustration of a Roman Centurion in full armor
- Background information on Paul, his missionary journey, and life in Ephesus
- Scriptural references that help you in spiritual warfare by contrasting the Devil's Schemes with God's armor. For example:
- One of the Devil's schemes to lie. God's armor is Truth. Proverbs 14:25 is a good reminder of how God can help you stand firm.
DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5I wanted more contentMarch 6, 2012DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2There was not as much content as I expected. I also had trouble with viewing this as an ebook. It could have just been operator error. I would pay the little bit extra and get the booklet version.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Who I Am in Christ: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2011 / Compact disc$17.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 55% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW364462
Christianity, Cults, & the Occult: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2006 / Compact disc$17.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 55% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW360569
Denominations Comparison: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2005 / Compact disc$17.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 55% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW360232
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search