- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Armor of God eBook helps bring Apostle Paul's message in Ephesians 6:10-18 to life. In less than 30 minutes, you will understand the key teachings about the spiritual armor God makes available for all believers. The Armor of God eBook provides historically accurate images and descriptions of a Roman Centurion's armor, then draws important correlations to God's spiritual armor: the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, Feet Prepared with Gospel of Peace, The Shield of Faith, The Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit.
This eBook will help you put on the full armor of God when you face temptations and struggles. The key to The Armor of God are the insights brought by Paul's knowledge of a Centurion's armor. Having an accurate picture of a Centurion's armor is important to understanding this portion of Scripture. The Centurion's armor is accurately illustrated in The Armor of God so you can see each piece of armor, understand its background, and see how it applies to today's spiritual battles.
In The Armor of God, you will see:
- How a Centurion's armor is put on and its purpose
- A detailed description of God's armor
- How the armor applies today, such as how the Belt of Truth prepares believers to be truthful
The eBook also presents:
- A verse-by-verse look at Ephesians 6:10-18 alongside an illustration of a Roman Centurion in full armor
- Background information on Paul, his missionary journey, and life in Ephesus
- Scriptural references that help you in spiritual warfare by contrasting the Devil's Schemes with God's armor. For example:
- One of the Devil's schemes to lie. God's armor is Truth. Proverbs 14:25 is a good reminder of how God can help you stand firm.
DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5I wanted more contentMarch 6, 2012DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2There was not as much content as I expected. I also had trouble with viewing this as an ebook. It could have just been operator error. I would pay the little bit extra and get the booklet version.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search