- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Armor of God eBook helps bring Apostle Paul's message in Ephesians 6:10-18 to life. In less than 30 minutes, you will understand the key teachings about the spiritual armor God makes available for all believers. The Armor of God eBook provides historically accurate images and descriptions of a Roman Centurion's armor, then draws important correlations to God's spiritual armor: the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, Feet Prepared with Gospel of Peace, The Shield of Faith, The Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit.
This eBook will help you put on the full armor of God when you face temptations and struggles. The key to The Armor of God are the insights brought by Paul's knowledge of a Centurion's armor. Having an accurate picture of a Centurion's armor is important to understanding this portion of Scripture. The Centurion's armor is accurately illustrated in The Armor of God so you can see each piece of armor, understand its background, and see how it applies to today's spiritual battles.
In The Armor of God, you will see:
- How a Centurion's armor is put on and its purpose
- A detailed description of God's armor
- How the armor applies today, such as how the Belt of Truth prepares believers to be truthful
The eBook also presents:
- A verse-by-verse look at Ephesians 6:10-18 alongside an illustration of a Roman Centurion in full armor
- Background information on Paul, his missionary journey, and life in Ephesus
- Scriptural references that help you in spiritual warfare by contrasting the Devil's Schemes with God's armor. For example:
- One of the Devil's schemes to lie. God's armor is Truth. Proverbs 14:25 is a good reminder of how God can help you stand firm.
DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5I wanted more contentMarch 6, 2012DeenaVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2There was not as much content as I expected. I also had trouble with viewing this as an ebook. It could have just been operator error. I would pay the little bit extra and get the booklet version.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search