- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money LanguageScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW964787
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language - eBookScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34771EB
The hidden key to a healthy relationship is not just managing money but understanding how the other approaches money.
Every couple argues about money. It doesnÆt matter if youÆve been married for 40 years or dating for 4 months, money touches every decision you make as a coupleùfrom the $5 cup of coffee to the $50,000 car. And when the two of you donÆt see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, thatÆs when arguments turn into ugly toxic fights that leave both persons feeling hurt and angry. ItÆs why money has become the #1 cause of divorce in the U.S. Obviously, something needs to change. The reason this crisis has not been addressed is because it has never been identified, defined, or given a name. Scott and Bethany Palmer, aka ôThe Money Couple,ö have identified and defined this problem and offer concrete solutions to fix it.
With The 5 Money PersonalitiesÖ DVD-Based Study, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. YouÆll discover what has an impact on your loved oneÆs money decisions, and youÆll learn how to talk about money in a way thatÆs actually fun! YouÆll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all.
- 12 sessions of interactive reflection and study
- Valuable discussion questions for couples and small groups
Intended for use with The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study (9781401678166).
Features & Benefits
- Expands on The 5 Money Personalities couples have in their relationships: Saver, Spender, Risk Taker, Security Seeker, Flyer
- Provides valuable discussion points for couples as they journey through the 12-week study
- Includes weekly activities designed to drive home the points of each week's session
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- Start A New Search