- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money LanguageScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW964787
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language - eBookScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$8.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$9.99Save 12% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34771EB
The hidden key to a healthy relationship is not just managing money but understanding how the other approaches money.
Every couple argues about money. It doesnt matter if youve been married for 40 years or dating for 4 months, money touches every decision you make as a couplefrom the $5 cup of coffee to the $50,000 car. And when the two of you dont see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, thats when arguments turn into ugly toxic fights that leave both persons feeling hurt and angry. Its why money has become the #1 cause of divorce in the U.S. Obviously, something needs to change. The reason this crisis has not been addressed is because it has never been identified, defined, or given a name. Scott and Bethany Palmer, aka The Money Couple, have identified and defined this problem and offer concrete solutions to fix it.
With The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. Youll discover what has an impact on your loved ones money decisions, and youll learn how to talk about money in a way thats actually fun! Youll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all.
- 12 sessions of interactive reflection and study
- Valuable discussion questions for couples and small groups
Intended for use with The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study (9781401678166).
Features & Benefits
- Expands on The 5 Money Personalities couples have in their relationships: Saver, Spender, Risk Taker, Security Seeker, Flyer
- Provides valuable discussion points for couples as they journey through the 12-week study
- Includes weekly activities designed to drive home the points of each week's session
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- Start A New Search