- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Pastors are asked lots of questions about the Christian faith—in fact, they are asked some very good questions. Like these:
What convinces you that there is a God?
Can God do anything?
What’s the difference between blind faith and reasonable faith?
What’s the point of praying?
Can you explain God’s timing?
How can someone who has been really hurt extend God’s grace?
This book provides answers to these tough questions and many others as Dan takes a look at some of the more interesting and difficult questions that he has been asked in his many years of pastoral ministry and offers answers that are biblically sound, understandable, witty, and encouraging.
You’ve probably asked some of these “very good questions” yourself.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search