- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 20
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.75 X 7.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Mommies do so much for us! Its time to thank God for the blessing they are.
In this adorable board book, a little panda thanks God for his wonderful mommya mommy who gives hugs and cuddles, who takes great care of him, and most importantly, who offers love and guidance for her precious panda cub.
Thank You, God, for Mommy,
And lullabies so sweet
The beating of her great, big heart
Sings me right to sleep.
The love and sacrifices of mothers everywhere will be celebrated by mother and child as they snuggle up together and say Thank You, God, for Mommy.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric;
- SL.CCR.6 Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and communicative tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate
Amy Parker has made her mark as an experienced and versatile writer and editor who has a particular enthusiasm for children's books. She authored the bestselling A Night Night Prayer and has collaborated with authors ranging from a New York Times bestseller to her own son.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 330 ReviewsSave 43%Video