- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
In this adorable board book, a little lion cub thanks God for his wonderful daddy-a daddy who gives big hugs and piggy back rides, who takes great care of him, and most importantly, who offers love, guidance, and encouragement. Celebrate being a dad and daddies everywhere when you snuggle up and read your little ones this book.
Number of Pages: 20
Vendor: Tommy Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.75 X 7.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Daddies do so much for us! Its time to thank God for the blessing they are.
In this adorable board book, a little lion cub thanks God for his wonderful daddya daddy who gives big hugs and piggy back rides, who takes great care of him, and most importantly, who offers love, guidance, and encouragement.
Thank You, God, for Daddy;
He scares monsters away.
When Daddy says, Dont be afraid,
I know that its okay.
The love and sacrifices of fathers will be celebrated by children everywhere each time they snuggle up to read Thank You, God, for Daddy.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text; R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowldge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric;
- SL.CCR.6 Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and communicative tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate
Amy Parker has made her mark as an experienced and versatile writer and editor who has a particular enthusiasm for children's books. She authored the bestselling A Night Night Prayer and has collaborated with authors ranging from a New York Times bestseller to her own son.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 321 ReviewsSave 50%Video
Living Lights: The Berenstain Bears Christmas TreeStan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 ReviewsSave 23%