- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
For years, Douglas Stuart's Old Testament Exegesis has been one of the most popular ways to learn how to perform exegesis--the science and art of interpreting biblical texts properly for understanding as well as proclamation. Completely updated and substantially expanded, this new edition includes scores of newer resources, a new configuration of the format for the exegesis process, and an entirely new section explaining where to find and how to use the latest electronic and online resources for doing biblical research. Stuart provides guidance for full exegesis as well as for a quicker approach to provide information specifically tailored to the task of preaching. A glossary of terms explains the sometimes bewildering language of biblical scholarship, and a list of frequent errors guides the student in avoiding common mistakes. No exegetical guide for the Old Testament has been more widely used in training ministers and students to be faithful, careful interpreters of Scripture.
Divinity InstituteEast Orange NJ5 Stars Out Of 5December 5, 2013Divinity InstituteEast Orange NJQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The product is great.for school study programs and had great features.
LunaSan Antonio, TXAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent BookOctober 26, 2011LunaSan Antonio, TXAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book fully met my expectations. For serious bible students this book will help you on your journey.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the OT
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Reference Works
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Reference Works
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the OT
- Start A New Search