- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Get to Know the New, Improved, Imperfect You!
The architects of pop culture have never been the leading authorities on what is best for you. So turn your back on the lies that you are not thin enough, not successful enough, and not glamorous enough! Physical perfection is not the goal.
Instead, let Karen Scalf Linamen take you on a journey from a limiting and unhealthy body-image to a life of feeling good about yourselfbody included. When you learn the secrets in A Waist Is a Terrible Thing to Mind you can change what you crave, what you eat, how you think, and ultimately how you live.
Along with Karens trademark humor, youll find practical, common-sense tools to help you accept who you are today and take the steps that will make you the person you were created to be. Along the way, youll enjoy the new, improved, imperfect you!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search