The teenage years are difficult. Old friends drift away, new friends come with new issues, teens fall in and out of love, and relationships with family members change. This book reminds teenagers that they are not alone, as they read the 101 best stories from Chicken Soup's library written, by other teens just like themselves, about the problems and issues they face every day -- stories about friends, family, love, loss, and many lessons learned.
1. Three million children turn thirteen each year, creating new audiences for Chicken Soup's teen books.
2. The Chicken Soup for the Soul teen line of books has sold more than 15.7 million copies in aggregate.
3. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated. 4. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
5. “Our 101 Best Stories” collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soup’s most popular topics.
6. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the company’s rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
7. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
8. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
Being a teenager is hard. Old friends drift away; new friends come with new issues, teens fall in and out of love, and relationships with family members change. This books supports and inspires teenagers, reminding them they are not alone as they read stories written by other teens just like themselves, about the problems and issues they face every day. This book contains the 101 best stories for teens from past Chicken Soup books, stories written by teens about friends, family, love, loss, and many lessons learned.
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.