Teddy's Button (Illustrated Edition)
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
This tale will open a child's understanding of the spiritual battle within as Teddy learns that he is his own worst enemy! As a stubborn boy and girl refuse to back down from their selfish pride, one of the many lessons they learn is that they cannot win battles by force and hate, but by carrying the banner of love. 64 pages, hardcover. Abridged & illustrated.
Teddy's Button Illustrated is part of the Children's Collection.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lamplighter Theatre: The Hedge of Thorns Audio CDsJohn CarrolLamplighter Publishing / 2010 / Compact disc$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$20.00Save 15% ($3.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW530246
annwolin5 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2010annwolinThis is a sweet story. I read tons of children's books and this story is my favorite. I bought the illustrated edition because I thought I would sit down and read it more frequently with the children. In addition it would be less formidable for them to read themselves, both since it is shorter in length and rewritten in simpler, but still verbose language. My children (4 and 6 year old girls) loved it. I liked the story so much I bought the full paperback edition because I wanted to hear more of the story. This edition is abridged.
Amy Neuman5 Stars Out Of 5March 19, 2010Amy NeumanGreat book! Does a good job describing the battle against 'self', on a level kids and adults can relate. Also beautifully illustrated!
Anna Mcclary5 Stars Out Of 5November 24, 2009Anna McclaryThis book is beautifully done. It's great family reading, The lessons learned here are beyond compare. My children ages 5-9 and my husband list this book among their very favorites.
Sara Spears5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2009Sara SpearsAmazing! I haven't read a piece of literature this exciting for a while. My husband said he heard me getting carried away in the read aloud last night. :) The kids begged me to keep reading but we are doing a section at a time. Lovely timeless illustrations to accompany rich stimulating text. I would love to immediately purchase all of the illustrated books by this publisher but will have to wait for birthdays and Christmas.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Literature
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Other
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Start A New Search
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.