- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
"Teamwork is always at the heart of great achievement," says New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell. "The question isn't whether teams add value. The question is whether we will acknowledge that fact and work to become better team players." This concise, power-packed game plan can help you create an environment that results in victory and fulfillment for the whole team. Learn to:
- Build a team that lasts
- Create positive energy on the team
- Harness a team's creativity
- Identify weak players who negatively impact a team
- Judge if the team can accomplish the dream
Everyone wants to be part of a winning team.
Now is your chance to build one!
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called Americas #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds most influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizationsThe John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIPhave trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search