- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 196
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Made Simple
I' ve read the Bible.
( I just don't get the point.)
HELP IS HERE
Teaching of the Bible Made Simple is an introductory guide book to understanding the basic teachings of the Bible. Now you can explore the wide range of Bible teachings on a variety of key issues in a simple and informative format.
You will be equipped to answer questions about your faith. As the apostle Peter said, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have" (1 Peter 3:15)
* Learn how Jesus could be both man and God?
* Examine what the Bible actually teaches about God-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* Find out what are the 20 key teachings of the Old Testament.
* Discover what the Bible really says about Baptism, Creation, Hell, Holiness, Mercy, and temptation.
* Come to an understanding of what the Bible means as it talks about Angels, Satan, and Heaven.
* Investigate such terms as Assurance, Death, Discipleship, Faith, Forgiveness, Grace, Love, Predestination, and Righteousness.
* Come to a fuller understanding of the teaching and ministry of Jesus.
* Uncover the deeper meanings and significance of words linked to Salvation-Blood, Cross,Justification, Redemption, Salvation, and Sanctification.
Mark Water was born in Devon, England, and trained for the Anglican ministry at the London College of Divinity. He was ordained as an evangelical minister in 1966. For the past 20 years he has been engaged in the ministry of Christian literature as writer, editor, and advisor. He is the author of the best-selling series of John Hunt Publishing's Bible Made Easy series (with over one million sold). He has also authored The Classic Biography series and has compiled the comprehensive The Encyclopedia of Christian Quotations and The Encyclopedia of Martyrs.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Nelsons' Compact Bible Commentary - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2004 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 67% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW252481DA