- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
In this revised edition Findley B. Edge explains that many Sunday school teachers fail to achieve better results because 'their teaching aims are too general and often vague.' The solution, he says, is for the teacher to focus on a single objective for each lesson and 'work toward that aim with singleness of purpose.'
Fairview Assembly Of God5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2008Fairview Assembly Of GodExcellent book.A must read for any teacher in the church.We are using it for a ten session teacher course for our teachers this year.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Start A New Search