- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
There are seven distinct ways of teaching and learning: verbal/linguistic, logical/mathematical, visual/spatial, body/kinesthetic, musical/rhythmic, interpersonal, and intrapersonal. In 7 Ways of Teaching the Bible to Children, Barbara Bruce uses these seven learning styles to show you how to meet the various learning needs of each child in your classroom.
The 25 Old and New Testament lessons which are included feature warm-up exercises, scripture readings, activities, and options for tailoring the lesson to all your students' individual learning needs. Practical advice for discovering each child's learning preferences, reproducible patterns and handouts, and a teacher training session are also included. The Bible story lessons can be used independently or with existing class curriculum.
Forward from Here: Urgent Priorities for Today's Sunday School and Small Groups, Member BookAllan TaylorSampson Resources / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:
$8.95Save 20% ($1.76)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW674274
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Teacher Training
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Start A New Search