- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A powerful series that can be used for personal study, small groups, Sunday school classes, family devotions, and discipling others, the New Inductive Study Series is made up of six days of guided lessons, 20 to 30 minutes long, that help you discover God's precepts, purposes and promises on your own. Questions for group discussion or individual study are provided on Day Seven along with closing commentary.
Totals 37 weeks.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Pentateuch provides an intimate knowledge of God and His incomparable ways. Observing His relationship with His chosen people, Israel, gives the reader fresh insight into how, through Christ, he or she can live today.
CalmaxBronx, NYAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must have for any serious bible student!January 17, 2014CalmaxBronx, NYAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful book for anyone who wants to know God's word.
Rita FletcherUnion, SCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011Rita FletcherUnion, SCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Kay Arthur's insight into the Scripture and the interactive format of these Bible Studies make this book exactly what we need for our Bible Study meetings. As a women's group, Kay speaks to us on our level. We always leave the meetings feeling like we know more about the topic we are studying than we thought we would learn. We plan to do the entire series.
Linda CarrCALIFORNIAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010Linda CarrCALIFORNIAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleIf you like getting to the heart of a Bible study, pulling off every layer, and rejoice in your discoveries, then this little study of the Pentitudes is for you. More importantly, we get to see the character of God in these studies--WONDERFUL!
Pastor Tony Deobil5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010Pastor Tony DeobilPrecepts for Life books are the best way to explore what the Bible really is saying to you and me. And, Teach Me Your Ways is a great place to start, right at the beginning, Genesis. We are starting a home bible study where we want to hear what God is saying to us through His Word.
Sandra Sandersfeld5 Stars Out Of 5June 13, 2008Sandra SandersfeldKay Arthur's New Inductive Studies are great Bible studies for those who like to dig deeper into the Word. I have done many of them and they never disappoint.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search