Junior High and Middle School Talksheets Psalms and Proverbs-Updated!: 50 Creative Discussions for Junior High Youth Groups / New edition - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Easy Grammar Ultimate Series: 180 Daily Teaching Lessons, Grade 8 Student WorkbookDr. Wanda C. PhillipsIsha Enterprises, Inc. / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.95Save 21% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW981628
Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum: 10 Lessons to Nurture Faith Beyond High School - eBookKara E. Powell, Brad M. GriffinZondervan / 2012 / ePub$6.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24199EB
Gigabyte71Monticello, GAAge: 35-44Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5SpectacularSeptember 7, 2011Gigabyte71Monticello, GAAge: 35-44Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an awesome book. I have 2 complaints, but neither are on the quality of the book, therefore I left it at 5 stars.
1. Since the pages are meant to be copied and handed out, the pages should have been perforated or given a URL to download them from.
2. Actually a continuation of 1. Some of the questions are directed toward a single sex, such as they are questions specifically for girls. I have an all boys class and it is not easy to just change the talk sheet. If you could go to a URL and enter your product code which would allow you to edit then download or vice versa.
Overall, it was a great work.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Start A New Search