Junior High and Middle School Talksheets Psalms and Proverbs-Updated!: 50 Creative Discussions for Junior High Youth Groups / New edition - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
KJVJoeMonticello, GAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5SpectacularSeptember 7, 2011KJVJoeMonticello, GAAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an awesome book. I have 2 complaints, but neither are on the quality of the book, therefore I left it at 5 stars.
1. Since the pages are meant to be copied and handed out, the pages should have been perforated or given a URL to download them from.
2. Actually a continuation of 1. Some of the questions are directed toward a single sex, such as they are questions specifically for girls. I have an all boys class and it is not easy to just change the talk sheet. If you could go to a URL and enter your product code which would allow you to edit then download or vice versa.
Overall, it was a great work.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Start A New Search