- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
In The Tale of Two Sons Workbook, one of America's greatest Bible teachers takes readers deeper into Luke 15 than they've ever been before, revealing insights into the culture of Jesus' day and a surprise secret ending.
The Parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32) has been preached in every pulpit and is known by many who read and cherish the Bible. It's so special because it presents in clear and inspiring terms our struggle with sin, the need of our hearts to be accepted and pursued, and the Father's inexhaustible mercy and love. But most Christians would say that they've heard every sermon possible from this gem of scripture. That it has lost its luster. In The Tale of Two Sons, one of America's most beloved pastors restores the brilliance of this passage for the layperson, giving engrossing historical background and a surprise ending readers may have never known.
Brenda UleryLexington, Ky.Age: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2009Brenda UleryLexington, Ky.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleWonderful information regarding the audience.MacArthur is great at explaining so that all can understand, but this repeats itself a little too much.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- Start A New Search