- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
But for all of us, only one perspective on work really matters: God's. He ordained it, and He laid out specific guidelines for us to achieve maximum success and fulfillment while on the job. Designed for small group or personal use, this companion study guide to the Taking Care of Business DVD addresses specific problems we're all familiar with - from dealing with coworkers and superiors while exemplifying Christ, to balancing our work and home life.
This study guide is complete with a leaders guide and six lessons, including conversation-starting exercises, discussion questions, and application steps.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
SusanUpland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5biblical principles brought to everyday life.May 13, 2011SusanUpland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Our small group has completed many of Andy Stanley group studies and have found he is consistent in bringing God's word to our everyday lives. Practical christian teaching.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search