- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
--Dr. Donald Shorter
In this book, you will learn that there are so many influences in your thought life that you must go to God's Word to renew your mind in order to think positive thoughts. Dr. Donald Shorter presents 5 simple steps in which he masterfully demonstrates the practical how to's of thinking correctly. The end result is the ability to evaluate each thought, cast down negative thoughts, and replace those thoughts with what the Scriptures say about the believer.
This timely message will help the reader achieve personal success in areas where they may be struggling. Transforming readers, this book will take them from simply reading the Bible to applying it to their current struggle or situation. They will find motivation to succeed in life. Everything begins with a thought.
To be presented with a thought, suggestion, or idea is one thing; but what you do with that thought, suggestion, or idea is another totally different thing. It will determine your entire future: physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Dr. Donald Shorter
One anointed onePeoria IlAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book exceeded my expectationsMarch 31, 2011One anointed onePeoria IlAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The best indicator of how much this book has enhanced my Christian walk is the number of copies i have bought and gifted my Christian friends with (19)... and i plan to continue doing so as long as i meet people who desire to take control of their thoughts.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search