- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine and teaching
- Clear writing, with technical terms kept to a minimum
- A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today
- A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect
- Frequent application to life
- Resources for worship with each chapter
- Bibliographies with each chapter that cross-reference subjects to a wide range of other systematic theologies
Number of Pages: 1264
Publication Date: 1994
|Dimensions: 6 X 9 X 2.5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters ChristianityNabeel QureshiZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 80 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW515020Video
Bible Doctrine (abridged from Systematic Theology)Wayne GrudemZondervan / 1999 / Hardcover$20.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$34.99Save 40% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22338
The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the WayMichael HortonZondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$29.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$49.99Save 41% ($20.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW286042
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around fairly standard categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. This introduction to systematic theology has several distinctive features: - A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine and teaching - Clear writing, with technical terms kept to a minimum - A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today - A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect - Frequent application to life - Resources for worship with each chapter - Bibliographies with each chapter that cross-reference subjects to a wide range of other systematic theologies.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Brenda Battle5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent resource tool!July 6, 2015Brenda BattleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I researched several reference books and by far, this was the best! I love that it is written FOR THE STUDENT and lay persons, not theological scholars. It is comprehensive, yet easy to understand. Our church's EDU Center decided to use it as the course textbook! I especially love the Laminated Study Guide, which capsulizes terms and definitions to enhance your study. I am very pleased!
Pastor Garry5 Stars Out Of 5Systematic TheologyMay 20, 2015Pastor GarryQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have been reading this non-stop. This book make the theological study easier to read and digest. It cuts to the chase.
Runnergirl5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful ResourceApril 13, 2015RunnergirlQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has been extremely helpful in answering challenging questions in a clear way.
clayhands3 Stars Out Of 5TheoryApril 9, 2015clayhandsQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I would like to have a hard cover instead of the soft cover. The price was lower. I have only gotten to chapter 12 that's why I can only give it 3 stars. Theology is based on "theory" but the bible is based on fact. It's a good edition to my library. I'll try and come back later and maybe change the rating.
E.D.5 Stars Out Of 5Systematic TheologyApril 6, 2015E.D.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If not the best study on systematic Theology out there, then it's in the top 5! If you want a serious Bible study tool, then this is the book to get. Buy it; you won't regret it!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Theologians by Historical Time Period >> Postmodern/Contemporary
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Theologians by Historical Time Period >> Postmodern/Contemporary
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Start A New Search