- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Warrior's Soul: 5 Powerful Principles to Make You a Stronger Man of GodJerry Boykin, Stu WeberCharisma House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW980164
Warrior Poets of the 21st Century Personal Journey into WorshipRobin MarkAmbassador-Emerald, Intl. / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2307788
Seven Words of Worship: The Key to a Lifetime of Experiencing GodMike Harland, Stan MoserB&H Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW447583
The Sword and the Tambourine is a powerful "training manual" to help new or hungry believers understand the invisible, supernatural reality of the Christian life. It provides proven practical tools to make worship and spiritual warfare a lifestyleenabling you to stand your ground in the increasing darkness of current times.
Author Hanna Farwell paints a clear picture of how you can effectively shake the heavens as she reveals the significant meanings of symbols in Scripture, explores spiritual mapping, and uncovers the critical importance of prayer.
You will learn:
- When and how to advance spiritually.
- How to protect your home.
- About the role of the heavenly hosts.
- How to effectively live the Christian walk.
- How to wage warfare on the enemy.
- To increase the effectiveness of your prayers, and much more.
You will be able to recognize and use the sword of the Spirit to become established and strong in worship and spiritual warfare. This comprehensive guide leads you into becoming the person God designed you to be!
Jeff and Hanna Farwell have served the Lord in overseas missions since 1994. Now settled in Omaha, Nebraska, they are engaged in worship and warfare on behalf of the city. They speak on topics such as family issues, worship & warfare and dreams. They have ten children: Josef, Joy, John, Hosea, Hosanna, Host, Christina, Calvary, Caleb and Gabriel.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search