- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: CrossBooks Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Unfulfilled longing for a child can feel like an impossible weight to bear. Infertile women and couples can feel hopeless and angry. They ask, Why God? Why wont you send us a baby? But there is hope and true encouragement, and it starts with the Word of God.
Surviving Infertility: What the Bible Says about Your Baby Hunger is a compassionate guide through the tangle of emotions and struggles faced by the infertile couple. Using Scripture as a standard, infertile couples can overcome jealousy of other womens pregnancies, build faith during times of waiting, and find peace in the face of overpowering anxiety. You will gain new strength from a true study of God's Word, which will shepherd you through the monthly, weekly, daily and hourly struggle with infertility. If you are consumed with baby hunger, its time to hunger for God and what the Bible says about your struggle. Complete with Leader's Guides and A Little Lagniappe (extras for those who want to dive deeper into God's Word), Surviving Infertility is perfect for individual study, couples study or Infertility Support Groups.
Surviving Infertility--Winner--Best Bible Study--Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy >> Infertility
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search