How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers: Jesus' Words of Encouragement on the Night Before His Death
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 184
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Think Biblically: Recovering a Christian WorldviewEdited by John MacArthurCrossway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW503986
So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us, HardcoverBeth MooreTyndale House / 2010 / Hardcover$15.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$24.99Save 36% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW334721Video
How should Christians conduct themselves in an increasingly secular society?
Jesus answered this troubling question on the eve of His death with some of the most poignant, powerful teaching in His entire ministry. During those hours He taught His apostles and, consequently, all believers throughout history, How To Survive in a World of Unbelievers.
Respected pastor, teacher, and author John MacArthur, plumbs the depths of Jesus' final words of encouragement to us, based on John 13-16. By studying this valuable book, you will find answers to these and other difficult questions:
- How can you remain pure-hearted and spiritually sound in a church seemingly full of hypocrites?
- How do you help your children stay morally pure when they want to "fit in" with school friends who prefer objectionable activites?
- How can you keep your family anchored to Christ in a society that is drifting far away from His teaching on family issues, such as divorce, homosexuality and abortion?
- How do you retain your Christian ethics when you boss asks you to lie or cheat?
- How can you keep your life focused on glorifying Christ in a society that proclaims self, pride, and personal achievement as marks of success?
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Start A New Search