How to Survive the End of the World As We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times
- All Products
- Current Eventshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1031780&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- US States
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
It would only take one unthinkable event to disrupt our way of life. If there is a terrorist attack, a global pandemic, or sharp currency devaluation--you may be forced to fend for yourself in ways you've never imagined. Where would you get water? How would you communicate with relatives who live in other states? What would you use for fuel?
Survivalist expert James Wesley, Rawles, author of Patriots and editor of SurvivalBlog.com, shares the essential tools and skills you will need for you family to survive, including:
- Water: Filtration, transport, storage, and treatment options.
- Food Storage: How much to store, pack-it-yourself methods, storage space and rotation, countering vermin.
- Fuel and Home Power: Home heating fuels, fuel storage safety, backup generators.
- Garden, Orchard Trees, and Small Livestock: Gardening basics, non-hybrid seeds, greenhouses; choosing the right livestock.
- Medical Supplies and Training: Building a first aid kit, minor surgery, chronic health issues.
- Communications: Following international news, staying in touch with loved ones.
- Home Security: Your panic room, self-defense training and tools.
- When to Get Outta Dodge: Vehicle selection, kit packing lists, routes and planning.
- Investing and Barter: Tangibles investing, building your barter stockpile. And much more.
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Penguin Putnam Inc.
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future - eBookJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 581 ReviewsSave 56%
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You ThinkAndy Andrews5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 80%Video
Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite Is Using Surveillance Against YouGrant R. Jeffrey4 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsSave 23%
Read James Wesley, Rawles's posts on the Penguin Blog
In the vein of Sam Sheridan's The Disaster Diaries, a comprehensive guide to preparing for the apocalypse!
With the recent economic crisis, formerly unimaginable scenarios have become terrifyingly real possibilities- learn how to prepare for the worst
Global financial collapse, a terrorist attack, a natural catastrophe-all it takes is one event to disrupt our way of life. We could find ourselves facing myriad serious problems from massive unemployment to a food shortage to an infrastructure failure that cuts off our power or water supply. If something terrible happens, we won't be able to rely on the government or our communities. We'll have to take care of ourselves.
In How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It, James Rawles, founder of SurvivalBlog.com, clearly explains everything you need to know to protect yourself and your family in the event of a disaster-from radical currency devaluation to a nuclear threat to a hurricane. Rawles shares essential tactics and techniques for surviving completely on your own, including how much food is enough, how to filter rainwater, how to protect your money, which seeds to buy for your garden, why goats are a smart choice for livestock, and how to secure your home. It's the ultimate guide to total preparedness and self-reliance in a time of need.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming CollapseJames Wesley RawlesSave 10%
The End: A Complete Overview of Bible Prophecy and the End of DaysMark Hitchcock4 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 26%Video
The End Times in Chronological Order: A Complete Overview to Understanding Bible ProphecyRon Rhodes5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 50%Video